Search Ad campaigns can appear to be quite simple:
- Keywords are used to target searches
- An Ad gets served
- A customer clicks through to your website
Many factors in this process have the power to make or break the success of your campaigns.
We understand these complexities and build successful campaigns relevant to your business that deliver great results.
How will Search Advertising benefit my business?
- Be seen on the first page of Google/Bing – Now
- People who click on your Ad are ready to buy
- Target your potential customers for cost effective advertising
- Increase your business reputation
- Gain greater understanding of your audience
Who uses Search Advertising?
Search Advertising can benefit businesses of all sizes.
The following Sectors can see great results using Paid Search:
- Online Retail
- Professional Services
How does Search Advertising work?
When a potential customer searches for a Keyword, if they match your Keywords, your Ad may be displayed. It displays on the first page of Google in one of the top 4 Ad ranking positions.
You only pay when someone clicks the Ad to visit your website. This varies from a few pence to a few pounds. You set the maximum cost you are happy to spend per click, and a daily budget.
However, Ad rank is not only determined by cost. More importantly, your Quality Score will help you rank more highly. Relevance of your Keywords, Ads and Website Landing Page help improve your Quality Score. A higher Quality Score leads to better Ad rank and lower cost per click.